I loved the HI hostel! The staff were so helpful and nice and the facilities were great. The security in the rooms were really important to me and they had lockers as well as keys to rooms and even a code to get into the building. It was very clean and I really appreciated the quiet hours when people needed to do work and sleep later on in the night

• 13th Mar 2015

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Along with their other hostel "Shelter Jordan" I was thoroughly impressed. I loved the atmosphere, the place and the staff! Everyone was very friendly and very willing to help!

• 7th May 2014

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This has been one of the best hostels I have gone to yet! It was clean, well managed and very large! I wished there were places to lock my things though. However, the rooms and beds were fantastic! I always had a place to charge my things and the bed lamp was a very nice touch!

• 30th Apr 2014

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I literally came into the hostel with a sprained knee the the staff came over and helped with it even though they were on their lunch break. They were so nice and welcoming and helpful in every way possible. I most definitely will come back whenever I'm in Amsterdam. It truly was amazing!! Thank you!

• 19th Apr 2014