Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

A serious 10/10!! I've been travelling all over Europe and I can honestly say this is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff were so friendly and amazing and the place was soooo clean!! I couldn't believe it and the location was absolutely amazing! I recommend this hostel to everyone who is coming to Berlin!

• 26th Nov 2015

RĂ©sidence la Barbacane

Carcassonne, France

I was pleasantly surprised with the place! It was so close to the castle and a very quite environment. Very enjoyable and clean place! The only down side was that we almost didn't get to check in because the whole place closes between 12-3 pm, which was quite an inconvenience. All in all, everything worked out and turned out to be a great trip!

• 3rd Oct 2015

Hello Marseille Hostel

Marseille, France

I was surprised at how clean the facilities were, especially the showers. There was a great lounge/common space for you to meet fellow travellers. The location of the hostel was also awesome as it was very close to the port and buses and restaurants

• 1st Oct 2015

I loved the HI hostel! The staff were so helpful and nice and the facilities were great. The security in the rooms were really important to me and they had lockers as well as keys to rooms and even a code to get into the building. It was very clean and I really appreciated the quiet hours when people needed to do work and sleep later on in the night

• 13th Mar 2015

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Along with their other hostel "Shelter Jordan" I was thoroughly impressed. I loved the atmosphere, the place and the staff! Everyone was very friendly and very willing to help!

• 7th May 2014

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This has been one of the best hostels I have gone to yet! It was clean, well managed and very large! I wished there were places to lock my things though. However, the rooms and beds were fantastic! I always had a place to charge my things and the bed lamp was a very nice touch!

• 30th Apr 2014

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I literally came into the hostel with a sprained knee the the staff came over and helped with it even though they were on their lunch break. They were so nice and welcoming and helpful in every way possible. I most definitely will come back whenever I'm in Amsterdam. It truly was amazing!! Thank you!

• 19th Apr 2014