Backpackers San Pedro, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
21st Mar 2014

The hostel is basic, but provides what is necessary. The staff are very friendly, helpful and have a good knowledge about the activities that are available around San Pedro Atacama. There are also often meals cooked at the hostel, which help people to meet other people staying at the hostel, and to mix.

6.9
17th Mar 2014

My sister and I were disappointed with this hostel. We had booked a double deluxe room, and when we saw our room, it was very small - the double bed just about fit in the room. However, the next day we saw the double room next door which was much bigger, and obviously the double deluxe. It was also difficult to find the staff when we needed to find out about things. Overall, my sister and I were not impressed with our stay here.

Hi, thanks for staying with us and your feedback. At TPI Hostel Pucon we manage various type of rooms and dorms. As you say, the one next to you is bigger, and is more expensive also.$35.000 chilean pesos. As you paid only 28.000 the system automaticlly allocate you on the smaller room. If you would paid the 35.000 you would have the pleasure of the bir room. This is a small hostel where I work alone, so sometimes I´m on my room or making purchases at the supermarket for your breakfast

Punto Sur Hostel, Bariloche, Argentina
13th Mar 2014

The room was basic, but nice. The staff were incredibly helpful and provided me with plenty of information about things to do and places to go.

Savigliano International Hostel, Mendoza, Argentina
7.7
9th Mar 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The room was a good size and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very basic.

Sabatico Travelers Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
5th Mar 2014

• Australia, Male, 41+
Bellas Artes Hostel Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
23rd Feb 2014

Great place to stay. The location is great - close to Gloria metro station, and about a 10-minute walk from Santa Teresa, which is also a nice area. The staff were very friendly and always available to help.

Thanks Mark!!! It was really great to heve you here!! Come back to Bellas soon!!! hugs.