wellnessHostel4000, Saas-Fee, Switzerland
15th Dec 2014

Overall loved the place. Having the wellness Spa access was fantastic. I did not ski but would imagine for someone on the mountain all day it would be a perfect way to wrap up the day. Disappointed there was no kitchen but that forced me to bistro where I socialised. Its a very high standard for a hostel, quality rooms, beds and bathrooms. Social atmosphere in the room too and great view from the room.

Salmon Weir Hostel, Galway, Ireland
6th Dec 2014

A cozy place to stay. Feels like sharing someone's home, which you are because there a long term people there. Very friendly and multicultural. Most people hang out in the lounge or kitchen and mingle so great for a solo traveller. No room keys which is why I rated security low but not an issue. Lockers are available. Good location, away from the noise but close enough to walk to the action.

Killarney Railway Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
5th Dec 2014

A very noisy place to stay, not because of people partying but because the corridors allow noise to travel, the walls sound paper thin and wooden floorboards equals noise.

Inverness Tourist Hostel, Inverness, Scotland

1st Nov 2014

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
7.1
2nd Aug 2014

In my opinion the only great thing about this property is the location. The curtains on the bed are a nice touch for privacy and the kitchen/common area is a social environment. But, the showers are the worst I've ever experienced - on the basement level, water runs for about 10seconds and you have to keep pushing the button, they smell and are excessively hot. Wifi is not free (it's free everywhere else). No power points or lights by the bed and only 2 power points in a room of 6 people.

Hi. Thanks for staying with us and providing your feedback. As you've probably gathered we are busy improving the facilities at the Hostel. The showers are one area yet to be completed. The team may have missed letting you know that at our Hostels we have two types of wi-fi. It is FREE in the common areas OR £1 for 1 day in the dorms. We hope to see you again!

28th May 2014

Loved my time at Wiki. Staff very friendly, happy and always helpful. Pizza night was a great experience, something you wouldn't get if you stayed in a city hostel. Location is tranquil with the greenery and birds around you. The village wasnt much to rave about. Travelling was fine except on one night that I would've liked to have stayed later in the city but couldn't because of the train times, not because we were partying, we were just wining and dining. Overall very happy.

Split Backpackers, Split, Croatia
16th May 2014

Hue Backpackers Hostel, Hue, Vietnam
8th May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with Hue Backpackers. I didn't find the staff too helpful but overall very happy with my stay

7.4
1st May 2014

This place is good for the social aspect if you want to meet others and the staff friendly. But not the best hostel I've stayed in. Cold showers everyday, cochroaches in the room and one night I saw a rat running around the ground level.

Little Hanoi Diamond, Hanoi, Vietnam
25th Apr 2014

Comfortable and spacious rooms and towels included which is great! Average age group slightly higher and no common area where other backpackers mingle which is why I changed hostels because I want to meet people. Otherwise very impressed and happy and I'd stay again. Staff were also very help with advise and I got a good feeling from them that I trusted them.

Urban Pack, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
14th Apr 2014

As my first hostel, an excellent place to start. Good location to everything. Staff super friendly and will even take you for a night out.. its encouraged. Facilities better than I expected for a hostel. Enjoyed having a girls only room, a good idea for single female travellers. Initially hard to find as there is no signage outside but fine since I had the address handy. Thanks Teddy and Albert you were great fun!