Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Smart Russell Square

In my opinion the only great thing about this property is the location. The curtains on the bed are a nice touch for privacy and the kitchen/common area is a social environment. But, the showers are the worst I've ever experienced - on the basement level, water runs for about 10seconds and you have to keep pushing the button, they smell and are excessively hot. Wifi is not free (it's free everywhere else). No power points or lights by the bed and only 2 power points in a room of 6 people.

Hi. Thanks for staying with us and providing your feedback. As you've probably gathered we are busy improving the facilities at the Hostel. The showers are one area yet to be completed. The team may have missed letting you know that at our Hostels we have two types of wi-fi. It is FREE in the common areas OR £1 for 1 day in the dorms. We hope to see you again!

Loved my time at Wiki. Staff very friendly, happy and always helpful. Pizza night was a great experience, something you wouldn't get if you stayed in a city hostel. Location is tranquil with the greenery and birds around you. The village wasnt much to rave about. Travelling was fine except on one night that I would've liked to have stayed later in the city but couldn't because of the train times, not because we were partying, we were just wining and dining. Overall very happy.

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

I was pleasantly surprised with Hue Backpackers. I didn't find the staff too helpful but overall very happy with my stay

This place is good for the social aspect if you want to meet others and the staff friendly. But not the best hostel I've stayed in. Cold showers everyday, cochroaches in the room and one night I saw a rat running around the ground level.

Little Hanoi Diamond

Hanoi, Vietnam

Comfortable and spacious rooms and towels included which is great! Average age group slightly higher and no common area where other backpackers mingle which is why I changed hostels because I want to meet people. Otherwise very impressed and happy and I'd stay again. Staff were also very help with advise and I got a good feeling from them that I trusted them.

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

As my first hostel, an excellent place to start. Good location to everything. Staff super friendly and will even take you for a night out.. its encouraged. Facilities better than I expected for a hostel. Enjoyed having a girls only room, a good idea for single female travellers. Initially hard to find as there is no signage outside but fine since I had the address handy. Thanks Teddy and Albert you were great fun!