Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

When I checked in the lady behind the desk didnt really seem to know what was going on or what she was talking about. When I went into my room and selected my bed I found a pineapple chunk under the sheets, which was a nice surprise. Usually hotels leave chocolates but this was equally tasty.

Base St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

Enjoyed my stay. Atmosphere was brilliant and the staff are very friendly. There is also plenty to do in st kilda and I wasnt ever bored. I have stayed in alot of base hostels and this was by far the best!!

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate all feedback given and it sounds like you had a pumping time with us which is fantastic! We hope to welcome you back to BASE ST KILDA next time you're in Melbourne :-) Best wishes & Safe Travels, BASE CREW

Globetrotters International

Cairns, Australia

Hostel is a little far out. 10-15 minute walk to town centre. There are also very few toilets and shower facilities. Aside from this the rooms and hostel overall are very nice.

Absolute Backpackers

Mission Beach, Australia

Base Magnetic Island

Magnetic Island, Australia

We were disappointed with the 6 bed huts. Looked nice from the outside, but was awful inside. We may well have paid less and stayed in the 8 bed huts which were nicer.

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. Customer reviews are very important to us and they help us to improve our hostel and keep up to our brand standards. Thanks to your review we have focused our maintenance and cleaning teams on ensuring each and every one of our rooms are up to standard If you are ever back over on this beautiful island we hope you choose to stay with us again so we can this time exceed your expectations. Happy travels! Base Magnetic Island

Bungalow Bay Koala Village YHA

Magnetic Island, Australia

1770 Beachside Backpacker

Agnes Water - Town of 1770, Australia

Staff were really friendly and made our stay enjoyable

Aussie Woolshed

Hervey Bay, Australia

There were lots of insects in the hostel. Mainly ants. Probably as it is a wooden building.

Our hostel is situated within a full acre of lawns and beautiful gardens which do attract wildlife, insects included. We wouldn't have it any other way... On top of that, the Woolshed is located in Queensland and we have an amazing sub tropical climate. Can't blame the wildlife for wanting to set up home here as well!

Budds In Surfers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

The 4 bed rooms were small and unclean. We didnt even have sheats on our first night.

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Expensive but worth the money

YMCA Christchurch