Reviews: Japeria

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 23

• USA, Female, 18-24
Pagration Youth Hostel, Athens, Greece
8th May 2014

GREAT STAY HERE Staff is great and very welcoming. Also located in a central location both walkable and accessible by bus, which i took mostly. Great place to be if staying in Greece!

• USA, Female, 41+
Hostal Santillan, Madrid, Spain
23rd Apr 2014

Great Hostel the staff were very friendly and accommodative. I would definitely recommend to a friend! Great place to go right in the center of Madrid in Plaza de Espana, close to get places on foot, about 15 from the center Sol, and the buses and metros are down the street from the hostel. Great place to stay very friendly staff and very understanding. Let me keep my things there my last day without paying for it!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
4th Apr 2014

I absolutely loved this hostel. You guys are great and made me fall in LOVE with Morocco and Africa again. I am definitely looking to come back and stay at this hostel again!