• Turkey, Female, 18-24
Shelter Jordan, Amsterdam, Netherlands
14th Apr 2014

I like this hostel very much it was very safe there were lockers in the room and they have a secure entrance way to the hostel. the breakfast very good and the cafe they have was very cosy and friendly environment. The staff was very friendly and polite. The only thing i see as a minus is the toilets, they did not seem to clean to me. I definitely recommend here, its close to dam square.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
Pickwick Hall, London, England
1st Mar 2014

I enjoyed very much staying at Pickwick. The location is absolutely perfect, very close to main attractions by walking. I didnt use any public transportation :) since it was my first trip alone i was a bit nerveous and choose to stay at 4 female room. Seperate beds in a big room having a big bathroom inside provided me the comfort i was looking for. Definitely good value for price. Staff was very nice. Definitely recommend!