New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Great Hostel with a very good staff and excellent location! The Dominican girl of the morning shift was really really nice and helped me a lot! Thanks!

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Really good hostel with good location in Rome. My stay there was awesome. Clean bathrooms and large rooms. I recommend it.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel with very good location. worth the price

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

Great Hostel! A lot of nice people in there. the atmosphere is very friendly so it was easy for me to meet new people there. Definately worth staying.

The hostel is good and is very well located and the breakfast is really good, but there are not so many bathrooms with showers in it, which caused me a lot of delay. Additionally, the bar inside the hostel is very noisy even in night, so for those are searching a place to rest and have good sleep, this is not the ideal place.

Hello Thank you for your comment Although all the rooms are all ensuite with shower and toilets.we inform you we do have additional showers and toilets outside the rooms. Our apologies for the noise from the bar we are trying to keep the place as quiet as possible.the bar is totally finished now as you Know we were extending it We hope you ll Come to visit us to see the final Result Till than have great travels 3 ducks hostel

El Misti Hostel Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent Hostel!.. Friendly Atmosphere, a lot of Foreigner, close to Copacabana Beach.. I would definatelly stay there again.