Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

My favorite hostel of the whole trip. Great location and very, very clean.

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Nice hostel, very friendly staff. My only complaint was that you could only access wi-fi for 1 six hour block per day (and the wi-fi wasn't that strong.) Other than that it was in a great location in Neustadt and very close to a tram line to get you to Altstadt.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Good hostel. My only complaint was that the sound carried from the bar area up to my room (on the 4th floor) so it wasn't very easy to fall asleep. Other than that it was a very nice hostel.

St. Christopher's is a very nice hostel that's a little far from most things in Paris (and not in the best neighborhood) but it's very close to the main train station and a huge number of Metro lines so getting to where you want to go is easy. Was very upset when a man we learned was a 3rd party employee who did washing machine repairs got unneccesarily aggressive and inappropriate towards one of my roommates. The rest of the staff were great but this man made me feel uneasy, to say the least.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice, very clean hostel. It's in Museuemplein which is close enough to most touristy spots but not in a place where you'd be disturbed by loud people. The breakfast wasn't necessarily worth the price, but that was the only downside.