PataPata Hostel

Valparaiso, Chile

It was too noisy for me. But that was fellow guests. But pleasant enough. Locker back was broken and doors loosely fitted. Centrally located. Breakfast was different and nice. Nice decor.

La Bicicleta

Pucon, Chile

Laid back Jose and bro. In quirky wooden house. Abit noisy at night but good atmosphere. Very welcoming. Two dogs. They have netflix and play station which was a bonus. I liked it.

Compass del Sur

Puerto Varas, Chile

Nice wooden house. Nice staff. Up a hill so if you've heavy bags get a taxi. Do the rafting!

Hospedaje Magallanes

Punta Arenas, Chile

Breakfast great. Staff lovely. Knowledgeable. Kind and friendly. Slightly out of town but near supermarket. Slight lower grading cos no lockers but felt safe.

Thanks for your great review! ... "slightly out of town"? Really? That's funny! ;-) Most of our guests go to Torres del Paine for a multi-day trekking tour (trekking tour = walking all day!... ;-)...). We're right in the center of the city and only 5 blocks from the Plaza with everything a traveler can possibly need within walking distance. I don't think we're out of town at all! Cheers, Sebastian.-