EastSide

Rome, Italy

It was amazing! The environment of the hostel was great. The people working there allow you to use the kitchen for free, print, they're helpful and nice, they also give you cereal, coffee, and tea for free! The only problem was that the neighbors complained a lot cause we were making a lot of noise (not that much) on a friday night and we had problems with the hostel because of that, I understand the people complains but they should understand this will happen a lot if you live next to a hostel!

i'm so with you in that, sir, thank you for understanding us! great review

PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

The camping is about 30 minute walk from the train station, it is on top of a hill and the view to Florence is amaaazing! The tents were clean and good. You need to be in the restaurant/bar to charge your phone or use the wifi, which I think is common if you're staying at a camping, but you need to consider that anyway.

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

I just stayed one night in the camping but it was very pleasant, I had a tent for myself, very clean, I felt safe, comfortable and the staff was always helping. One bus directly to Venice is very good.

YHA London Thameside

The hostel was very good, clean, very safe rooms, organized, good environment. It seems as a hotel actually. It is well located, you can walk to an underground station that is close or you could walk about half an hour and arrive to the Tower Bride. I personally found it a little bit expensive (it all depends on how much you're used to spend), considering the things it includes. You have to pay for wi-fi, you could pay 5 pounds for a very complete breakfast (though I didn't like it that much)

Sandeman Allen

Great hostel, it is the cheapest hostel I stayed at in London (I stayed in 3 different ones in 5 days because of the availability), and this was definitely the best. Great location, 5 min walk from the nearest tube, just next to Hyde Park, you receive two meals a day (breakfast and dinner) included in the price, the staff was very nice and the people staying in the hostel too! Great!

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Great price, great location, very helpful and nice staff! I would definitely come back!