Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

• 25th Apr 2014

Cool Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Cool Hostel was friendly, clean, and safe! Their location on La Rambla is very convenient, and they also stay secure by having guests buzz in. The staff are friendly and helpful, they'll recommend restaurants and the 24-hour reception is perfect for those who want to experience the Barcelona nightlife and get in late. Enjoyed my stay very much!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Pride of Paddington

Didn't even stay the night. It looks and feels like a prison cell. It seems clean, to be fair. The staff are way too busy running the pub downstairs to really be bothered with the hostel guests, and that really put me off. The location is near a subway station, which is good, but it's not near any of the touristy stuff and not near anywhere that seemed to be worth spending time at, so it didn't seem like it was really worth the price. Won't ever go there again.

• 16th Apr 2014

Dear H, thank you for posting a review. I am sorry that you felt your stay was in some way spoiled by the location of our hostel and it's decor. To give you a fair response I am replying to your personal email as I cannot get my point across in the limited space I have on this forum. Steve - General Manager

Light House Hostel