Rest Up London

Good hostel in decent location, about 15min walk from London bridge. It was clean and quiet. I will book again. Recommended.

Dover Castle Hostel and Bar

A decent hostel, in a good location. 10 min walk from London bridge. Nice kitchen, when I was there it was clean and tidy. Enjoyed my stay. Recommended.

St Christopher's Village

I really enjoyed my stay at St.Cristophers, very nice place. The location is perfect, it's just off the London bridge, 2min from The famous Borough market where you can get some of the, dare I say best food in whole of London. If you are in London It's a must visit. The hostel staff is very nice, hostel is cleaned every day without exceptions. There Is sainsbury's just across the street too. Recommended. I will stay there again.

Hey, we're so glad you had a nice stay and would love to have you back anytime! It sounds like you took full advantage of our central location, which is what we like to hear ;) Also, thank you for the kind words about the staff, we will make sure and pass them on! All the best on your onward travels and please stop by if you ever find yourself in London again, even if just for a drink :D

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

A nice hostel, in lovely chelsea. Recommended.

Globe Trott Inns

Nice hostel if you don't mind it being a bit further from the city. Other than the all good.

Hello and thank you for the great comments its really appreciated.

Brazen Backpackers

A decent hostel, All you need for a few nights stay. Location is ok, 15 min walk to oxford street.