• France, Female, 18-24
The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
2nd May 2014

Very friendly staff, very nice building and perfect location. Unfortunately, this is not enough to make a good hostel! I was sharing a dorm with 7 other girls and we had only one ensuite bathroom. There is no other bathroom in the building, only ensuite ones in each room. The staff allowed me twice to use their own bathroom but they should not have to do that. Plus, the lockers were outside the room, there was no reading lamp, no bedside tables, no enough plugs and no included breakfast.

• France, Female, 18-24
Wicked Hostels - Calgary, Calgary, Canada
9th Mar 2014

I just spent one night here. They have the best beds I've ever seen in a hostel! Soft comforter and pillow, firm mattress... And you don't have to make it! Rooms upstairs are quite quiet and bathrooms are clean and spacious. But downstairs is much more noisy. Very friendly staff.