Reviews: rmclark79925

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

I had an amazing stay here. the staff was super helpful with suggestions about places to visit, and when I had to catch a flight very early in the morning they were really great about helping me get to the airport on time. My last night there was a pizza and wine happy hour that was really fun, and everyone I met here was really nice and fun to hang out with. Definitely a great place if you are traveling solo!

The staff was really friendly, the lady who checked me in didn't speak great English but was incredibly nice. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms were nice, plus it is very close to the train station which is nice. Perfect for a quick stopover, but definitely not much atmosphere and in the morning I got locked out when the reception was supposed to be open.

Residenza Giustiniani

Rome, Italy

I had a great stay here, the atmosphere is amazing with a free glass of wine every night and pizza every evening except Sunday. It is walkable to all of the sights in the city and the hostel is very clean. There was constant confusion with room assignments and key cards frequently did not work, and the staff was always friendly but not always helpful. Overall I would stay again.

Ostello di Perugia centro

Perugia, Italy

The guy who checked me in and out of the hostel was amazing, I wish I would have gotten his name. He gave me great suggestions on where to eat in town and places to visit, not just in Perugia but all around Italy. So wonderful! The hostel is nice, the beds are comfortable and security is good, although no lockers in the rooms. Overall it was a great stay.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Very corporate hostel, no atmosphere but the rooms are clean and the bathrooms are nice. The location is good, close to all of the sites. The staff was not helpful, they have maps but you need to ask for them and they basically hurry you along. Ok for a short stay but not great for meeting people and relaxing.

Hostel Pisa Tower

Pisa, Italy

This is by far one of the best hostels I have ever been to! It is family run and everyone there was so amazing during my stay, they even took us to a great bar for drinks one night. It is right next to the leaning tower, and although there is a "lockout" time you can still enter the hostel and get things from you room if you need them. Absolutely amazing, I will be back. Thank you!

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

The staff here are really helpful and the shuttle to and from town is really convenient. The rooms are nice and clean and the lockers are big enough to fit even a large backpack. The town where the hostel is located is really nice and the hostel has a great little outdoor area to relax. I had a wonderful stay and met some great people while I was here!

Grazie. We hope to see you again!

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Overall a good place to stay. The location is amazing, within walking distance of everything. The rooms are a good size and clean, and there is a nice courtyard to hang out in. The internet wasn't the best but the reviews and staff warned me about that. All in all I would stay here again!

Hotel Medea

Milan, Italy

The staff was really great when I arrived, they let me store my bag there since I couldn't check in yet and gave me some great info about the city and how to get around. My room was really nice and had a balcony which was amazing. Also very walkable to get to the city center which is nice. I would stay here again!

Hotel Alba

Milan, Italy

There are no lockers in the rooms and it is in a kind of sketchy area, if you arrive to the city at night makes sure you already have walking directions. The staff was odd, not very helpful, and there are no lounge areas. Ok for a quick overnight but not if you are staying an extended period of time.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

This hostel was amazing. The location is great, within walking distance of all of the sights, and the person who checked me in was amazing. He outlined on the map a lot of great places to check out and showed me pictures on the computer of different sights. I've never had a better welcome. The rooms are comfy as well, no complaints at all.

Hey ! We are super glad to know that you had a great experience with us! Does that mean we'll see you again? I hope so! ;)

This place is seriously a joy, the staff is really great, the garden is absolutely wonderful, and in general it is just so relaxing and peaceful. I stayed in a little private room that had it's own entrance and it had a window looking out onto the garden which I loved. All of the areas are kept clean and the vibe is just so relaxing, especially if you have been traveling for a while like myself. The people were very friendly and there was no late night noise or partying which was great for me.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Really clean and secure with amazing location right next to la Rambla, you can walk to a lot of sights from here. The value was great, really affordable hostel and breakfast is included which is nice. The lady who checked me in was really friendly. Definitely more of a part vibe, people were coming back to the room at all hours of the night, so if that isn't your scene maybe try something different.

Hey thanks a lot for your review it's really nice to know that you had a great time and found our staff friendly! Sorry about the people coming in a out during the night at your room, we do security rounds every while to keep the control, but sometimes we can avoid this things to happen. thanks again and hope to see you back in Barcelona!

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The staff here were incredibly friendly and helpful, they gave great advice and helped me find a store to replace a lost camera charger which relieved a lot of stress. The hostel is really well decorated and is close to some good restaurants. The breakfast is a huge highlight, the woman who makes the waffles in the morning is absolutely wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.

The hostel was a bit hard to find but the locals were really helpful and the staff at the hostel were friendly and helpful as well. It was very clean and nice, great place to start the El Camino.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Every one at the hostel were amazing friendly, I got there very early in the morning and they did my best to get me in the room early so I could get some sleep, which was very much appreciated. The free walking tour and tapas tour were really fun, the bathrooms were very nice, and the people staying there were all really great. I highly recommend staying here if Yu are in Madrid!

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

The hostel is pretty far away from the city which is inconvenient, but the night staff who greeted me were wonderful and very helpful. The breakfast was a little sad, basically cereal and stale bread, but the bunks were nice and comfortable and the showers were nice. It was weird I had to walk through the lobby to get to the showers. Overall pretty nice place.

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

I loved my stay here! The staff were wonderful and very helpful, the location is nicely located near Montmartre and is an easy walk to some of the main sights, and being served breakfast was a nice change of pace. I also really liked that the rooms were smaller and the balcony was lovely. I would definitely come back.

The hostel is very big, so be prepared for that, but overall it was very nice. Very clean, nice private bunks, and a lot of nice conveniences like the laundry room. The breakfast was great for a hostel and the person who greeted me was incredibly nice and helpful. When I was there it was pretty busy and there was some confusion about my room, and the staff who helped me was not very nice, but it didn't ruin the experience. Great place to stay.

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I'm sure this is a much better hostel in the summer time, but while I was there it was pretty dead. Not much to do, staff wasn't very friendly, you have to check in on Facebook to use the wifi. All in all I wouldn't go back.

Hi, it sure is even better in the summer time, you should come back and let us make up for the boring time :) Sorry for your bad experience with the staff, we have spoken about it in a staff meeting because Friendliness and customer satisfaction are key for us.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is amazing, the staff was great from the second I arrived and made it easy to get settled even though the place was incredibly crowded. The guests were all really great, traveling alone I was able to find people to hang out with every night. The breakfast is basic but it works, and having the bar downstairs is a bonus that was really nice. The weekends do get expensive but that is to be expected.

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

The staff was really friendly when I arrived and was really helpful when I needed directions. The rooms are nice and clean, the breakfast is good, and the location is amazing. Great wifi and the 24 hour reception is super convenient. Overall a great place to stay.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel is super secure and is right in the middle of all that Dublin has to offer. The beds each have individual outlets with is super nice and convenient, and they are very comfortable. The wife was great, really no complaints except it felt a little sterile, not a lot of character or atmosphere. The breakfast is amazing.

Brazen Backpackers

The hostel is pretty basic and the staff are fairly helpful but not the most friendly. The location is excellent as long as you don't mind taking the metro, the stop is close and you can get anywhere in the city from there. The bar downstairs has friendly locals and was a great added bonus.