• England, Couple, 25-30
Hotel Menilmontant, Paris, France
1st Apr 2014

Room for three people is just amazing. After we switched to a room for two it wasnt as nice. Recommend you book through anotger site as they told me they dont use this one very much.

• England, Couple, 25-30
Dar Lalla Mina, Fez, Morocco
5.7
29th Mar 2014

Very quiet. So quite that you can sleep well but forget about finding any staff. Little privacy becausr the walls are so thin between the rooms and the main lobby. Bring you own towels, shampoo, hand soap etc. Its a beautiful place but id recommend the funky fez hostel for younger travellers over this hotel.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2014

I think all the womens only rooms were on their own floor which is pretty nice. Each floor was locked so I felt really safe travelling alone. Its a bit far from everything but the metro takes you anywhere. This was probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in, the room was very big and the price was great! I would go again. The only complaint I have is that the bathrooms were not so clean and because the showers are in the same area, they are really warm and steamy so its not so comfortable.