Hostel Bekuo San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica
2nd Dec 2015

I've never felt so comfortable and welcomed! I love the open layout. Everyone was very friendly.

Apartamentos Turísticos Regina***, Albufeira, Portugal
14th Apr 2014

The cleanliness and quality of the rooms were not the best I've stayed in, but the price was incredible and there was nothing wrong with them, just on the lower end of quality. Wonderful value for money and a great location. I have already recommended it to friends!

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3rd Apr 2014

Breakfast was lovely, the larger dorms were set up well to maintain as much privacy as possible, there were plenty of facilities available and the staff was incredibly helpful. One in particular, I believe his name was Kris, was amazing in answering all our questions and making the stay the best experience it could be!

Thank you for your review and ratings. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we will definitely let Chris know that you appreciated his help and advice! Frank, Stayokay Stadsdoelen