Really tall building with insufficient elevators. Decent place. Not in a cool part of town, but less than a block from the main train station.

Dear guest, thank you for rating us - MEININGER Hotels are always great central located. We would like to welcome you again :) Kind regards, your MEININGER Team

Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

A little up the hill from downtown, but not too far. Breakfast included May just be a sandwich and juice/coffee, but it's a substantial sandwich. And there's cereal. Quiet and comfortable.

Definitely a nice place for cheap. Also in a pretty good location. It may not have exactly the atmosphere you're looking for, though, but I was glad to stay there.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • US Virgin Islands

Hello, we really appreciate your comment. It was really nice to have you here as a guest :) Lovely greetings from Vienna, your MEININGER Team

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

The staff here were very helpful. Very helpful. It is kind of out of the way. I liked the people I met here. It's a little older of a building, but everything works as you would hope it would. Overall, I'm glad I stayed.

Papa Germano

Rome, Italy

A really good value. The internet actually worked. Very comfy and beautiful. Nice location. Not the kind of hostel with a bar attached. More the quiet sort of nice hotel, except cheaper and you share your room with a couple of strangers. I really liked it.

The beds are big with your own electrical outlet and light and curtain. Breakfast for free is decent, nothing special. It's kind of out of the way, but Paris is so big you'll have to get a metro pass anyway, so that didn't bother me. There is a bar downstairs, but I couldn't hear it in my room on the second floor.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

This is definitely more rustic and less in the trend of the newer places, but it was great having an inexpensive place to sleep in such a tourist town. There is pretty much a bar right out the window and the showers are really awkwardly located, don't stay here if you need quiet to sleep. I enjoyed breakfast for free, though.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really liked this place. It's not downtown or anything but in Amsterdam that doesn't matter, since it's a few blocks from the train station.

Altona' s not really the cool part of town, but it's right by the subway station so that's not a big deal. It's clean and comfortable and not very expensive and a decent crowd comes here. Quiet for sleeping. The internet can be difficult, but I liked this place enough to come back

Dear guest, thank you so much for rating us! Good to hear that you had a good time here! So we are looking forward to welcome you an other time here in MEININGER Hamburg! best regards, your MEININGER team