BED BUGS!!! At least the staff was very helpful and gave me money to go wash all my clothes and gave me a new bed. The rest of the hostel was okay. Decent breakfast, the rooms were decently clean. Bathrooms were nice. The free walking tour was hilarious because the guide was such an idiot. Do it for entertainment.

• 27th Jul 2014

Riad Dia

Marrakech, Morocco

HORRIBLE HOSTEL! Do not stay here!! Staff was incompetent, could not figure out how to change my reservation even though I had a confirmation email from them. They were extremely unhelpful. They played obnoxious loud music until midnight, so no chance of going to sleep before that. There were no lockers to store valuables and no keys to the hostel were given to us. The pool is extremely dirty, no one would swim in it, so don't be fooled by the pictures.

• 19th Jul 2014

Auberge La Source

Merzouga, Morocco

Amazing place to stay. Right on the Sahara. The family who runs it was so nice, picked us up from the bus station and dropped us off there when we were leaving. They made us amazing breakfasts, lunches and dinner. The camel trek was great, super cheap. Definetly recommend staying here instead of doing an organized tour with an agency

• 16th Jul 2014

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Decent hostel. The location was good, it was right in the medina. Not too hard to find. The pick up from the train station was way over priced, take a cab instead. The staff was okay, but they had very good, reasonably priced food. The walking tour of the medina was very average, the guide brought us to a bunch of stores to try and sell us stuff. The excursions are way over priced as well, I would recommend doing the Sahara tour on your own.

• 14th Jul 2014

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Great location, right in the old town of Seville. The hostel was good, had lots of good activities organized. The sangria night was awesome. The walking tours were okay. The guide seemed to be trying too hard and talked way too much. I would Recommend doing it on your own. They took about 3 hours each and could have been done in 1. Overall good place to stay in Seville

• 11th Jul 2014