Reviews: Grodolf

Location: Sweden, Gender: Male, Age: 27

There is many reasons to stay at this hostel and the main reason is the location and that the hostel is incredible big. As you probably already know, this is a Hostelling International hostel, meaning that it's a bit higher standard and a bit more pricey. See whole review at: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60763-d121994-r216500137-Hostelling_International_New_York-New_York_City_New_York.html

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

This hostel has a very good and safe location in Niagara Falls. It's only a few minutes walk to get to the Clifton Hill where you find all restaurants and attractions.

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

This place is like an attraction itself more then a hostel. It is different experience to sleep in an old cell where the doors are in thick steal and the corridors is long and sad. See full review at: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g155004-d253895-r213928093-HI_Ottawa_Jail_Hostel-Ottawa_Ontario.htm

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

This hostel has an excellent location in downtown Montreal. If you're coming from the airport the airport bus stops almost outside the hostel. The staff is very friendly and help you with all your questions. See full review at: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g155032-d185724-r211904871-HI_Montreal_Hostel-Montreal_Quebec.html

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

This hostel has an excellent location in downtown Montreal. If you're coming from the airport the airport bus stops almost outside the hostel. The staff is very friendly and help you with all your questions. I stayed in the 10-man dorm and the bed where comfortable. Linen is included in the fee and there is also lockers in the room (one for each bed). They have free-wifi that actually reach all the way up to the room. The breakfast is simple but free: bread, juice, coffe/tee and bananas.

Beautiful, thanks! Bon Voyage, Nic, hostel manager

Paseli Backpackers

Lusaka, Zambia

My intention was to stay here for 5 days over the eastern, but when I arrived the WIFI didn't work and because they where about to upgrade to cable. As a student I need access to Internet, especially if you gonna stay as long as 5 days. The lady in the reception told me there was an Internet caffé 15 minutes away, but that's a bit far, so I kindly asked if I could cancel my visit and change to another hostel. She gladly recommended another hostel and understood my situation.

Thank you for the review, we are sad the you didn't get to experience staying with us,we hope you take time to pass through and experience the feel of our Hostel. Hope to see you again !!

Jollyboys Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

Very close to city centre. Lots of activities that they put up on a board. The lockers are located outside the dorms and in front of the reception. The WIFI only seems to handle a couple of users at the same time, at the middle of the day it can be hard to get a connection. I liked the free ride to the Vic falls, remember, it's a one way ride, but easy to grab a shuttle back. The kitchen is horrible. For a popular hostel like this, they could at least invest in some plates and forks.

Skeleton Beach Backpackers

Swakopmund, Namibia

Stayed here over the weekend. It's a bit outside the city centre, but it only takes around 20 minutes to make the walk so there's not really a problem. About 10 minutes away you have a shopping centre. Very close to the ocean. The included breakfast was really good and the WIFI connection was really good aswell. There is no bar in the hostel, so if you want to party this is not the right hostel. The people staying there was older. Helpful staff.

Cardboard Box

Windhoek, Namibia

I liked this place. When I wanted to do safari and they couldn't get enough people to it, they arranged it with another company. The WIFI is good. Walking distance to the city center, or take a taxi for 10 namibian dollar. I got my own key to the dorm and there was also lockers in the dorm. Some of the toilets and shovers could have been a bit cleaner, but I don't mind. The free breakfirst is nice. 2 pancakes and a cup of coffe.

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

Helpful and friendly staff. When the bar closed they asked us if we wanted to buy some alcohol and continue the party outside instead. Very much appreciated! Nice breakfirst! Good WIFI. They don't serve lunch and dinner if too few people stay there, but 15 minute walk and you have lots of restaurants to choose from. Possibility to order pizza with free delivery. Will definitly stay here again if I visit Joburg again.

Hi Daniel thanks for staying with us. We sell great PUB LUNCHES daily between 11h45 and 13h45 and we prepare and serve dinners daily from 19h00 to 19h30. I just confirmed on the CCTV cameras that dinners were served on both evenings? Maybe you were too late but next time we see you. Regards Liezel - owner

Ghandi Backpackers Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

I liked this place. The kitchen was amazing. Only thing I miss out was wifi and lockers in the room. It was lack of people staying there, but as I leaved early in the morning it didn't matter that much. The pool and bar was cool.

Diamond Diggers Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

Stayed here for 2 nights. The owner smoked weed and drank beer most of the time I saw him which didn't make a good impression. The place was almost empty and the internet was very slow. I didn't see anywhere you could put your valuables when you went out, which didn't do anything because it was empty anyway. When I wanted to go on a safari tour, the owner took his time to call around, but he didn't look too happy about it. I didn't choose any of his safari tours.

Penthouse on long

Cape Town, South Africa

I think overall this was a really nice hostel to stay in. I stayed in the 22 bed dorm for 6 days. They helped me book day trips and I liked the idea to have a whiteboard for the guest to put up there own activites (we climbed mountains one day for an instance). The lockers in the door was big and I felt secure leaving all my stuffs there when doing day trips. The WIFI was good. The only negative I can think of was the opening hours of the pub on the roof. Could have been open longer :).