• France, Male, 31-40
Lost Garden Guesthouse, Kunming, China
8.0
16th Mar 2014

Stayed one night in march 2014. Nice and helpful staff. Good location as it is closed to "Green Lake" which is nice for a relaxing walk. The location of the hostel is quiet. Only bad thing for me was that I had one of the downstairs room just beside the stairs and opposite the night guardian room who kept going up and down the stairs which kept me awake until 2am!! Told him off once and it didn't stop him to keep making noises... very annoying.

• France, Male, 31-40
The Stone Bridge, Yangshuo, China
13th Mar 2014

Fantastic hostel. Steve is really a great host, always ready to give great advice and help you. He is really dedicated to ensure their guests have a great time. He even came with me a few times in town to help me hire a scooter or make sure I got on the right bus back to the airport. The location is really quiet, which is why I chose it at the first place, and that was certainly a great decision as in town it is way too noisy. You can also eat great breakfasts and other things.