High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location, friendly staff, good atmosphere for meeting people. I didn't like that the showers and toilets were co-ed but overall it's a great hostel.

• 20th May 2014

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

This hostel very much felt like a hotel. Great as a place to rest your head, not so great if you're looking to meet people and socialise. The lock on our door was a bit funny and kept getting stuck but overall it was fine! We ended up having to call security because someone was having a meltdown in our room, and the staff were very apologetic and friendly!

• 19th May 2014

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

The facilities were fine, though my bed was pretty uncomfortable. The bathrooms were generally clean, though the water pressure in the showers was pretty awful. Our bedroom door didn't really lock, and they said they were going to change the pass code on the main door daily, but it stayed the same my whole 4 day stay. Staff were the opposite of helpful, particularly one girl at front desk. Internet wasn't working half of the time.

• 16th May 2014

Thank you kindly for your feed back. Apart from asking one time about the internet, I don't recall you coming to the reception and voicing your concerns about any of your other problems. Maybe then we could have made your stay more enjoyable. The door code at times may be left for two days, but never four. If I was so unhappy with a place personally I couldn't see myself staying for FOUR whole days.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 13th May 2014

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Really great hostel, would definitely stay here again. Wifi throughout the whole building, key card entry to rooms, big common area and kitchen, helpful staff that have actually been on the tours they're advertising. Rooms were a little small but very clean

• 9th May 2014

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. There was key card entry to the rooms and a steel container for you to lock your luggage into. I got upgraded for free from an 8 bed room to a 6 because the 8 bed room had all guys and they thought I'd be more comfortable this way. Very kind and much appreciated!!

• 8th May 2014

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds turned out to be one of my favourite hostels. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and knew me by name after day 1, always asking me how I was doing. The room and bathroom were very clean, there was a separate room for toilet and shower. Hostel staff kept coming into our room to get stuff out of the closet, which was a little weird. Free breakfast, good wifi, good environment to meet people and socialise.

• 6th May 2014

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

Security was good, all night reception was good. The beds had headboards with reading lights and you could plug a USB right into it. The bathroom was absolutely disgusting, very tiny and covered in mould and you could hardly breathe in it.

• 3rd May 2014