Reviews: rafa_tr

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Hostel of the sun is a great hostel, very comfortable and cozy, just a few steps from the metro station. The staff is awesome, the best I found in a hostel until now, they are very friendly and makes you feel at home, I really recommend the hostel. Hope to see you again guys.

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is in a great location, a few meters of the Batllo House and La Rambla street. Rooms are great with AC and good beds, breakfast is also good. A little expensive.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

The hostel is great, very clean, a big bathroom and a AC in the room, perfect for Morocco. They also do a great food for dinner or lunch for a good price. I indeed recommend the hostel when you go to Fes.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel is in a great location, in the hearth of medina and with an amazing decoration and atmosphere, staff is great and the breakfast good. The bad thing is that doesn't have much bathrooms and ac in the rooms.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is in a great location, in the hearth of the red district, near of everything. The bar of the hostel is great, always with good music. The room is good but the box to put our things down of the bed has no logistic and is difficult to use. Breakfast is really great! Bathroom in the room was not so clean.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

As the Wombats I've stayed in Budapest, I can say that the wombats Berlin is a great hostel, very clean, with a great pub (go there and see the view of the city from the terrace!) and a lot of facilities. The breakfast is not so expensive and is really good. The room is big and you have a socket and lamp in each bed.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The location is great, in the main square of the old prague. Breakfast was good as well as the cleanliness in the room.

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The hostel is great.. Very clean, great staff, a beautiful decoration and location, what I can say, from the window of my room I could listen e look to a small river, it was one of my best night in a hostel. The only negative thing is that there isn't breakfast but I indeed will recommend hostel 99.

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel is big but has a great atmosphere, the shower is very good. Staff were friendly and I just met nice people in this hostel. The only problem is that the wifi was not working so good in my bedroom (4th floor).. but I really recommend the hostel!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel to stay in Budapest... All facilities you can need, good breakfast (for a good price) and a great atmosphere in the pub to stay with friends or just take a beer. The hostel is in a a great location, just a few minutes to metro station and many sightviews.

Hostel Boemia

Brasov, Romania

If you want to feel in home just stay in this hostel. The place is like a home, has everything you need in the kitchen, the bed is great and the shower is awesome (the best shower I took ever). In the morning they did omelette for the breakfast, really good! I just recommend this place.

The hostel is great, right in the hearth of Bucharest: a lot of pubs, coffees, clubs just around... The staff was very helpful and friendly and the bed is really good! I just stayed two nights in the hostel but if I`m back to the town, I should stay here again! Great atmosphere.