Bossa Nova Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

A nice, friendly and very clean hostel. Thank you for your help and kindness.

Hostel Casa Verde

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Great place to chill out. The owner is a wonderful person, and always makes sure that everyone is happy. She is very inclusive and invited us to watch a world cup game at her friend's bar. The hostel is surrounded by a beautiful garden and is very peaceful. I highly recommend it.

Great Hostel, thank you for making me feel like at home!

Samba Rooms Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Thanks Daniel for being so helpful. You deserve a medal!

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Local Hostel Manaus

Manaus, Brazil

Your hostel is among the very best I've been. I loved the privacy curtain, the reading light and the locked storage that you provide to each bed in the dorms. I also appreciated the only-female shared bathrooms. And thank you for arranging my boat trip to BĂ©lem, I had an unforgettable boat ride!

Pirwa Maldonado Hostel

Puerto Maldonado, Peru

This place is very clean and secure, and the staff is very helpful. I booked a dorm, and because they were not full, they gave me a private room for the price of a dorm. I would definitely go back there.

This is a gem of a hostel. Staff are extremely helpful, the rooms and dorms are spacious and clean (I stayed in both) and so are the bathrooms. It's also very quiet, as it's outside of the Centre, but within walking distance. Very nice, personal and eccletic decor, good atmosphere, with a large, friendly lounge area. I definitely would go back

You have a great hostel. Thank you for making my stay very enjoyable

Alpes Huaraz

Huaraz, Peru

I had a private room and it was very spacious with a very clean private bathroom. Dorms are also spacious and very nice. Good view from the roof terrace. Great hot showers and down duvet.

Green Track Hostel

Iquitos, Peru

Good place, with very helpful staff, clean and quiet at night. I had a private room with ensuite bathroom that was very comfy.

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Iquitos! We're glad you had a pleasant stay and are particularly happy to hear that you enjoyed quiet, restful nights. We chose the location of the hostel strategically, to be away from the noise and chaos of the main plaza but still be close enough to walk to restaurants and attractions. Thanks again and let us know if you'll be back in Iquitos in the future!

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

All staff are extremely helpful and go out of their ways to help you with anything you need

Hostel Pousada do Ade

Ilha do Mel, Brazil

Both Paula and Jaime are very friendly and extremely helpful. They both got up at six to make coffee and accompany me to the pier to make sure I got on the boat, as I had to catch a plane that day in Curitiba. I would definitely recommend it.

Pousada Evelina

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Extremely clean and well-managed hostel. The best place I've ever stayed in terms quality vs. price