Astor Hyde Park, London, England
4th Apr 2014

Overall I found it unexceptional. The only thing I was happy about was that it was so low cost in such a high cost neighborhood. However, that should be a given considering I shared a room with 11 other strangers. I didn't like that we didn't have our own outlets and that the building was kind of grimy, but I suppose it's just old.

28th Mar 2014

I really liked this place. I especially liked the room. I loved the beds, the curtain privacy, and the personal outlets. The atmosphere was great because it was so easy to socialize in the bar. Plus the discounts were a nice touch.

Thank you for taking some time to leave your thoughts, It's nice to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar and the discounts! They certainly help. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Alda Centro Salamanca Hostel, Salamanca, Spain
7.7
8th Mar 2014

It was pretty grimy, but definitely not that bad. Location was perfect for me, right on the edge of the historical section.