Location: Thailand, Age: 21

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It is really good hostel! It's close to the must see places just 2 mins walk.(coollllll) The staff are really friendly and helpful. I really love the breakfast(many fruits)with Turkish coffee/tea and the room is real nice, I can feel the fresh air and the bed is comfortable. I really enjoyed staying here and I wish I could stay longer! :D

• 27th Jun 2014

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

It's real close to the subway which make my life much more easier. The hostel is modern style and the room is really good. I think it's the best room for dormitory I have ever paid for so far. They provide the towel, but you have to ask from the reception and also free kitchen which is big.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

At first it's hard to find the hostel because it's in the small alley, but when I start discovering around there, there are many bars, shops for you. I like that hostel is really close to the must see attraction. It's in the old city district and I think it's really great. Inside the hostel also good. They will change the password for the main door everyday and you have to have password for your own room. The bathroom is always clean and they have (free)kitchen and washing machine(5$) for us.

• 20th Jun 2014

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

I like the idea that no one wears shoes in the hostel and the manager tell us to stay there and make myself at home. I really like that. it is the clean place and I don't know why, but I feel like I was home there. I feel safe and have privacy.

• 17th Jun 2014