Location Taiwan, Gender Female, Age 40

7.7
1st Jul 2016

The elevator is always on maintaining, if you carry heavy stuff, you must lift it by your hands, and the room is narrow and dark, the bathroom was smelly, it is exactly different from the photos showed on the website, the Internet is not available in the room, only at the lounge, but the location is perfect and the price is low, if you don't mind, you still can choose it.

25th Jun 2016

The internet didn't work on my phone, I don't know why, fortunately, I got a SIM card with the Internet in my phone, hope the hostel can offer more travelling information on the shelves, and more stuff at the kitchen such as scissors and pot, and clean the inside of the kettle regularly. The location is perfect. Overview, the best hostel I had stayed ever.

13th May 2016

it was alright, I was over night there for my flight next day. It was a short distance from the hostel to Hong Qiao airport. It only took me CNY37. It was a pity that the WiFi was poor, I could not connect any, and the room was too small for 6 people, but the price is good and staff are helpful and friendly.

• England, Female, 31-40
Home London, London, England
7.4
9th Jul 2014

Kitchen space is not big enough, I couldn't find a proper seat, when I had my breakfast. The height of space of bed in the middle layer of the bunk bed was too narrow. I couldn't stretch my back when I sat on my bed then.

Pickwick Hall, London, England
2nd Jul 2014

The staffs are nice, and services include breakfast are excellent. The location is perfect. Will book again definitely.

Clink78, London, England
25th Jun 2014

It's nice reception services, and includes breakfast is excellent, but the the room is too crowded and noisy when sharing with 10 girls then.

Hello! Thank you for your review and nice rating! We are happy you found the staff helpful and nice, and that you liked the breakfast! As for sharing with girls, we provide free earplugs to help people having a good night of sleep :) We hope to see you again! Safe travels!

Pickwick Hall, London, England
18th Jun 2014

Location is excellent, this is an old fashion decoration building, the furniture are antiques, so the mattress might be ages ago, not that comfy though, but other bits are great.

Generator Hostel London, London, England
11th Jun 2014

If the fees include breakfast that will be perfect.

Generator Hostel London, London, England
21st May 2014

Nice stay. Everything was nice. Just apart from the noise of the room, cause I shared with 12 people then. I still will book a bed for next visit then.

365 Inn, Beijing, China
29th Apr 2014

Room key deposit is 100, I didn't notice if there is a remainder about this. The location is great, it is easy to access to any attractions. Should book again for next visit, but will take underground then, the taxi fees took me 150 from Beijing airport as arriving at 10 pm. :-(

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
7.1
26th Mar 2014

the shower was bad, there is no curtain in the shower room, so the water spurted out on the floor. the noise proof is bad, woke up early by the traffic noise. heater was not warm enough. apart from those, other bits are all right.

Thanks for taking time to leave your review. We're sorry that the shower wasn't up to standard in your case. Each floor in the hostel has a few shower rooms to choose from just in case yours isn't working properly. We try to check our facilities thoroughly and if reported, we'll get maintainance to take a look at any problems ASAP. We can put a heater in your room if it's not hot enough, too. Despite the problems we hope you enjoyed your stay overall and that you'd consider staying again.

• Taiwan, All Female Group, 31-40
Clink261, London, England
6.9
12th Mar 2014

there is not enough plug for lodgers to charge their electric appliance and no beside lamp to reading. I couldnt sleep well, cause some girls came back in the early morning and some leaving in the early morning too.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. The hostel offers mainly shared accommodation so guests leave and come back at different times but we provide free earplugs for anyone having trouble sleeping. However if other guests are too loud or cause any problems at night the receptionist is ready to help. We are in the process of upgrading beds and room facilities and soon there will be more plugs and better beds. Hope to see you again at Clink. Safe Travels!