Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

This was a really nice hostel. Very close to the train station. I had trouble with one girl in my dorm room and the staff were excellent at handling the situation and offering to let me change to another room. The rooms were very clean and they have a small kitchen and bathroom. The lobby is nice for meeting new people.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

The hostel is a little away from the main sites of town. It took about a 20-25 minute walk. The dorm rooms are small and there isn't much space. They are only used for sleeping. The bathroom is mixed and some of the showers and toilets didn't work during my stay. They have a nice outdoor area and plenty of places to sit inside and meet people or just chill out.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Plus Berlin was a nice hotel/hostel. The rooms were large. Lots of space. The bathroom was of good quality. There are a lot of tour groups that stay here so you might not get much sleep because there are yahooers late at night. The East Side Gallery is a short walk away and the trains are very close by.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hans Brinker was a nice place. It's very easy to find and is close to a lot of shops, bars and restaurants. The dorm room was a fair size with lockers and the bathroom was okay. You only get wifi downstairs at the bar but it's a great way to meet new people. They have happy hour too!

Hi, True, just look at the big yellow sign HOTEL and there we are :)! See you soon at our happy hour? Hans Brinker

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The staff were really great and they had great recommendations. My dorm room had plenty of space and the facilities were pretty great. The kitchen area is full of people around dinner time. It's very tiny.

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

The hostel is at the back of Manarola. It is definitely more than a 200m walk. The rooms were a good size and there was lots of space. The showers and toilets were really small so you had to change in the toilet cubicle. The wifi was playing up so you could only go downstairs to use it which was okay for me. It's quiet at night time so you can get a decent nights sleep.

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

You go to the check in location and then they take you to your own little Apartment in Riomaggiore. We were about 100m away from the water. It was absolutely perfect. There was hidden stairs to get to the water which was so handy it meant that we could easily go for a swim without having to take our bags. We got our own little kitchen with a fridge, stove and sink. The bathroom was a good size and was very clean. I would definitely recommend this! I had a fantastic time!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is in a great location and the metro is just around the corner. The staff were friendly and were always willing to help. I had trouble with the key card and straight away they came to the rescue and helped. If you want to save money, there is a kitchen in the hostel and across the street is a supermarket. The dorms were big and there was lots of space.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I really loved Way Hostel. The staff are so friendly and will help you with anything. Definitely go on the free walking tours and also a pub crawl. I made a lot of friends as I was a lone traveler. Very close to the metro but you can easy walk to SOL. The facilities were clean which was great! Would definitely come back to Way Hostel!

The hostel is close to both train stations which is great and the metro is only down the road. This place is more like a hotel. So many people but isn't the best to meet people if you are a lone traveler. The other guest seemed very rude. Definitely do the free tour! The showers needed to be cleaned more. I would constantly find people have not bothered to clean up after themselves and water was out into other parts of the bathroom. The dorm rooms were great! So much privacy!