Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

My second time staying at the rodamon. Beds are excellent. Kitchen great. Lovely terrace. Exceptional staff. Right off the Ramblas. Close to restaurants and shops. 10/10

Second stay at the melting pot. Great hub for meeting other travelers. Nice kitchen. Terrace is good. Bar with shisha. Breakfast good.

Hostal Vallparadis

Dar Scotlandee

Chefchaouen, Morocco

A weird experience. Be advised there is no kitchen. It is more like living in someone's home... and I did not feel welcome throughout the stay. Would not stay again.

Michael, Regarding your comments, we do not offer kitchen facilities on the booking site, and we are listed as a "guest house" and state clearly that we are a family run establishment. If you wanted a hotel, you should have booked one. Regarding not being made to feel welcome, I find that hard to believe as we are described throughout the internet as a friendly Scottish family who go out of our way to make people feel welcome. Please check our other reviews.

Pension Souika

Chefchaouen, Morocco

I was accused of stealing water Also I was mocked by the staff Later after changing hostels I was given the death stare by one of the receptionists (owner?) Kitchen missing a lot of essentials It was o.k. but I definitely would not stay again

Kitchen is great. Terrace is nice. Beds decent. Bigger lockers would be nice. I would stay again.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

This was by far the best hostel I stayed at on my 3 month trip through Europe. Beautiful terrace, comfortable living room, excellent kitchen (cooking with gas stoves?!) All with a family/home atmosphere. It was hard to leave, make sure you say hi to their dog Caesar for me! Excellent stay

Thanks for these very encouraging words!