Funny Palace Rome, Rome, Italy
8.0
28th Mar 2016

I was welcomed by the staff. I was given a bottle of wine parentheses which I didn't drink comma but the bathroom was clean and the bed was clean. The only thing was that the only lockers they had was a valuable safe. I needed this hostile because it was close to the railway station and it was convenient so I could take my bus to the airport the next day day.

Oaklands Lodge, Auckland, New Zealand
4th Apr 2015

Nice stay here. There were a few leaks in my room however and when it rained there were a few streams of water dripping down. Other than that... great kitchen, patio, showers, etc. (but check out the Bamber house :))

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. The new roof is about to be changed any day now, sorting out the leak in the room you were in. We hope to see you again soon!

Blue Parrot Backpackers, Sydney, Australia
4th Feb 2015

Kings Cross offers many hostels and this is the best one. While the hostel is somewhat strict about rules of conduct (monetary fines up to $50 and/or eviction) within the hostel the environment in turn stays in order. The facilities are nice, including a BBQ grill outside, gas stove-tops, leather furniture and a big screen entertainment system in the den. However, as in any hostel the kitchen can become crowded and the Blue Parrot Backpackers SEVERELY needs another sink. I will stay here again.

30th Jan 2015

A three week stay concludes excellent staff, cleanliness, and atmosphere. The kitchen is great and stocked with herbs and spices. Hammocks in the courtyard make for great relaxing and having conversations with fellow hostellers. Bathrooms were nice, free beach towel rental, and other great perks. Say hi to the dog Gypsy while you're there. I will be staying at this hostel again.

23rd Jan 2015

Great staff, great atmosphere, very clean, nice kitchen

21st Jan 2015

Kitchen is great, stocked with herbs - Bathroom great as well - Staff exceptional and dedicated - Just a 3 minute walk from Waikiki - lot's of free rentals including boogey-boards and snorkeling gear - close to shops - close to grocery store - bi-weekly farmers markets, staying for 3 weeks.

14th Jan 2015

Great hostel, nothing to complain about!

25th Oct 2014

Not great not bad Bathroom was spotless I am 6'3 and bed was too small :(

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to review us! We are happy to hear you were pleased with how clean we keep our bathrooms. Our housekeeping staff pays special attention to detail to make sure that they are spotless all throughout the day. However, we are sorry to hear you found the bed too small. All of our mattresses are standard lengths, but we find either our double rooms or our queen rooms are suitable for our taller guests. Safe and happy travels!

Rodamon Barcelona Centre, Barcelona, Spain
15th May 2014

My second time staying at the rodamon. Beds are excellent. Kitchen great. Lovely terrace. Exceptional staff. Right off the Ramblas. Close to restaurants and shops. 10/10

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
14th May 2014

Second stay at the melting pot. Great hub for meeting other travelers. Nice kitchen. Terrace is good. Bar with shisha. Breakfast good.

Hostal Vallparadis, Chefchaouen, Morocco
24th Apr 2014

Dar Scotlandee, Chefchaouen, Morocco
6.3
21st Apr 2014

A weird experience. Be advised there is no kitchen. It is more like living in someone's home... and I did not feel welcome throughout the stay. Would not stay again.

Michael, Regarding your comments, we do not offer kitchen facilities on the booking site, and we are listed as a "guest house" and state clearly that we are a family run establishment. If you wanted a hotel, you should have booked one. Regarding not being made to feel welcome, I find that hard to believe as we are described throughout the internet as a friendly Scottish family who go out of our way to make people feel welcome. Please check our other reviews.

Pension Souika, Chefchaouen, Morocco
5.7
18th Apr 2014

I was accused of stealing water Also I was mocked by the staff Later after changing hostels I was given the death stare by one of the receptionists (owner?) Kitchen missing a lot of essentials It was o.k. but I definitely would not stay again

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
15th Apr 2014

Kitchen is great. Terrace is nice. Beds decent. Bigger lockers would be nice. I would stay again.

Sleephere, Brussels, Belgium
5th Apr 2014

This was by far the best hostel I stayed at on my 3 month trip through Europe. Beautiful terrace, comfortable living room, excellent kitchen (cooking with gas stoves?!) All with a family/home atmosphere. It was hard to leave, make sure you say hi to their dog Caesar for me! Excellent stay

Thanks for these very encouraging words!