NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Fat Cod Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

The free meal in the evening is really small....but it's free, so I'm not complaining! ;-)

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on your stay with us and I'm really glad you enjoyed your time here. We offer a free small meal for everyone that stays here and there's also an upgrade option for a bigger size. The meal is just a snack size but still lovely to have someone cooking it for you and we have a full menu available too if you're still a little peckish! Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again in the future. Kate, Hostel Manager

Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

No windows in the room...

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hostel. Unfortunately some of our rooms are internal but all have air conditioning units to regulate room temperatures. Enjoy the rest of your travels and we look forward to having you stay again if you return to Taupo.

Base Rotorua

Rotorua, New Zealand

The kitchen is really really small. I had to wait an hour to get a pan so I could cook.

Hi Lisa, thank you for your review! Our customer feedback is important to us as it is how we know what we are doing right, and also the areas in which we can improve! Thanks to your review we have now re-stocked our Kitchen with pots, pans, cutlery and dishes! Come back and visit if you pass through again!! We would love to have you back!

Junohall YHA Hostel Waitomo

Waitomo, New Zealand

Base Rotorua

Rotorua, New Zealand

The kitchen is way tiny! I had to wait 1.5 hours untill I could cook!

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

No windows in the rooms..feels like a prison!

Base Bay of Islands

Paihia, New Zealand

Great place. The rooms are set up like litle bungalows and the beach is just 5 minutes away.