Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Travellers Flat

Barcelona, Spain

Nice flat, cozy and clean. The bathroom was nice and clean too. The only bad thing was that it was not possible to turn on one of the heaters. But overall, we enjoyed our stay at travellers flat very much.

• 13th Dec 2014

Thanks for the review =) Just clarify that all the heaters work properly, and all the rooms have heaters. Actually in this room (triple) there are 2 heaters, but we ask not to have them on all together for long time while using other electric things, cause is an old flat and the electricity can colapse. Just take care, use it with responsibilty, that´s it

Alghero B&B Maredream

Alghero, Italy

Excellent B&B! Lucca was very nice and kind and offered a delicious breakfast! We really enjoyed our stay at B&B Maredream!

• 8th Sep 2014

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

In a room with 12 beds there was no free space for the customers to put their luggage, and it was difficult to look for your things without blocking part of the corridor between the beds. When I arrived I couldn't find a free bed to sleep because all of them were full of baggage, so I had to call someone at the reception. There were no lockers in the room. Also, there was no wifi at my room, only at the reception. In my opinion, for the price I paid I expected a better place to stay.

• 24th Apr 2014

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. We offer affordable accommodation for budget-minded travellers without missing out on a perfect location. We have lockers in every room under the beds and Wi-Fi is for free at the reception desk and in all the common areas, for the Wi-Fi in the rooms we charge £1per 24h.

Chili Hostel