Albergo Villa Serena

Venice, Italy

A nice place to stay if you don't mind taking the bus to get to the island and back. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to someone who doesn't want a hostel but isn't looking for a luxurious hotel.

Legends

Rome, Italy

The best thing about this hostel was that it was right next to Termini train station. The atmosphere was quiet. Staff was friendly, but not overly helpful. The location was in a quiet part of town, which was a little sketchy. My friend and I were followed home and approached a few times, but making it to the hostel at night wasn't too much of a hassle. Definitely not the best I've stayed in, but not the worst either.

I thought I was staying in a hotel. The beds in the dorms have individual lamps and recharging stations, along with curtains, so that you can stay up (or out) late without too much disturbing the people around you. The free breakfast was amazing, the staff were friendly and helpful, and it was right next to a subway and train station. Absolutely can't complain. Definitely worth the little bit more money we paid to stay there.

It's always nice to be compared to a hotel as a hostel, it means we're exceeding expectations on service, cleanliness and facilities! Thank you so much for the kind compliments.We hope you'll be back again soon. St Christopher's Inn GDN

This hostel was amazing! All of the staff were so friendly that it felt like home. The rooms were nice in comparison with other hostels I've stayed in. Although it's located pretty far out of the city center, the price and the atmosphere make up for it. It's also right next to a metro stop, which made it easy to get everywhere each day. I'd highly recommend it!

London365 Hostel

It was difficult to find, and I imagine it would be much more difficult if I hadn't had an overseas phone number set up. Because we had to call them to check in, I wouldn't recommend it for people who could not easily do that. Other than finding the building where we would stay, everything was fine. I only stayed a night, so the location out of the city center wasn't too bad. It would have been a better choice for a long business stay rather than a short backpacking vacation.