• China, All Female Group, 18-24
14th May 2014

This is one of the greatest hostels I have ever lived! Great service. Very clean. Many things to do. Comfortable bed. And we even can play piano here!!! I would recommend this hostel to my friend!

• China, All Female Group, 18-24
6.0
21st Mar 2014

We are two girls and just had a very bad experience here. Last Sat at 12am, we found one bed of us was covered with sand. They took action 1 hr later until I reported the problem again. The front desk was unable to clean the sand and transferred me to another room. However, in fact, there was no bed available. And the front desk was still unable to find an available bed. So I had a poor sleep in the TV room. The staff refused to give us refund and prevented us from talking with the manager.

• China, All Female Group, 25-30
Miami Hostel, Miami, USA
5.7
20th Mar 2014

There was obvious large blocks of mould on the cushion! My friends and I really couldn't stand that. Also the room was so small. The ladder was so hard to climb on.