Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

Thank you to Mama Naxi for her warm hospitality, for chatting with me while making me tea and giving me pears from her tree. I am very grateful to her and her guest house manager for helping me arrange my transportation to Qiaotou at the wee hours of the morning. Loved the decor, felt very relaxed and comfortable and would definitely stay here again

I have been backpacking for four months in Spain, Turkey and China. The Dragon Fly Guesthouse is, by far, the best place I have stayed at. Excellent value for the money you pay, great location, the nicest and most helpful owners and staff. I have extended my stay almost a week and will be sad to leave this place.

I spent three comfortable days at this hostel while waiting for my Vietnam visa. I really liked the decor and the laid back atmosphere, my room was basic but comfortable with a big bathroom and had a channel with movies in English. That was a nice surprise. The wallpaper looked old but the entire hostel is undergoing renovations so hopefully that should be taken care of soon. The staff is very busy but still found time to help me with my queries. Very decent level of English in my opinion.

BellaMaritimo Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Muy agradable estadía en este hotel. Cerca de la estación del autobús pero el dueño te recoge y lleva al hotel si lo requieres. Sabroso desayuno, buena orientación y ayuda con mis planes de visitas, me sentí muy a gusto en el Bella Marítimo. Habitación sencilla y limpia, cálida hospitalidad, precio muy razonable ¿se necesita más?

Vardar Family Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

If you are looking for a simple, clean room very close to the bus station so easy to find and at a reasonable please the Vardar Pension will do nicely. Good value for the money you pay. Just 2 clarifications: To get to the swimming pool you must take a minibus or walk about 3 kms. The pool and the view from it are well worth going in my opinion. And despite what the website says no credit card are accepted.

Very good location. I really enjoyed hanging out by the pool with its lovely view after being out under the sun. The staff was helpful with my plans. Not exactly chatty or cheerful but I would be the same if I was fasting (stayed there during Ramadan). Dorm was clean, bed comfy. The washroom could use some refurbishing and one curtain needed some mending as it had a slash though. I was allowed to take a shower after checkout for a small fee and was very grateful for that.

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Loved the funky atmosphere, the decoration and the friendly cats hanging out with the guests. The best part was the staff, so friendly and willing to assist with all my questions. I definitely recommend this hostel.

West Lily Hotel

Yangshuo, China

Lily and her husband were really nice and helpful. Clean and adequate rooms, very good location. We really enjoyed our stay at the West Lily Hotel.