Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

The nicest staff and hostel I met during all my travels. The Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. You'll get a delicious welcome drink (Frappe) on your arrival. The hostel is decorated with a lot of passion and love for details. There is a really nice terrace to hang out and an welcoming, warm and friendly atmosphere.

• 1st Oct 2014

Tuncay Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

I just stayed one night at the Tuncay hostel but I really enjoyed it. Breakfast was really nice (fruits, omelette, bread, spreads..) I made a mistake with my booking but the staff still helped me. The hostel itself was really nice and clean!

• 13th Aug 2014

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

it's very central and easy to find! there are just two showers (one had hot water) and one toilet though. It was still a great value for the little money. I really liked the owner and his wife. They were helpful and really nice!

• 7th Aug 2014

Hostel Marabou

Prague, Czech Republic

I would definitely recommend that hostel- really nice and helpful staff, clean rooms and easy to find

• 18th Apr 2014

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I had a good night at this hostel, everything was clean and tidy and the locations is pretty good. I'd definitely book there again (even though the beds were a bit hard). Great value for a very good price!

• 17th Apr 2014

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

Staff was very very friendly and helpful!

• 19th Mar 2014