Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 34

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
7.7
3rd Jun 2014

Both times I stayed at this hostel I could hardly sleep for the Temperature of the rooms! Why it is so hot with no way to open the windows I have no idea! The other annoying thing is that you can't even get free wifi given the cost of a nights stay! I stayed in much cheaper places that at least offered free wifi!

Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
31st May 2014

Giovanni is a very welcoming and thoughtful host. He is passionate about sharing Naples with travelers and spends time with you explain the main sights. He was always helpful when you had a question. The location is good but the hostel itself is up several flights of large stairs.

SOHO, Athens, Greece
2.9
13th May 2014

This hostel is in a scary part of Athens that I do not recommend females go to! The hostel was full of almost entirely men and made us feel very uncomfortable. We should have known when they handed us the tv and a/c remote with the room key! The room smelled awful and the bathroom worse. The linen smelled like a mix of stale smoke and urine. We barely slept a wink and woke up with flea bites. Highly do not recommend!

Fairy Fort Farm Hostel, Tipperary, Ireland
6.0
9th May 2014

This property is gorgeous, that's undeniable. Pretty location, animals everywhere, the best welcoming party ("Pippi" the dog) ever! Michael is a lovely man and was very kind to us. However we were put up in an old caravan on a freezing cold rainy night and it wasn't very comfortable. I don't recall a caravan being accommodation mentioned in the ad and this was disappointing. We had fun playing with the animals so we don't regret our stay.

Clink78, London, England
13th Apr 2014

The tv in the common room flickers constantly!! Surely this can be fixed? It would be a great room to relax in if it were.

hi there! thanks for your review :) you would be happy to learn that we fixed our TV and are now having cinema nights on Sundays! :) thanks for bringing this up! We hope to see you again! Kind regards, The Clink Team

Sandeman Allen, London, England
7.7
13th Mar 2014

Right off the side of Hyde Park and a small street away from the tube, this place is in an excellent location. Its a place where most people there are permanent residents so it wasnt a fun atmosphere. I couldnt find a working shower on level 1 and the one I did find was a tiny box so only did that once! The room however was spotless and I had my own single bed which was a nice change from bunks. The staff were friendly, all Italian I think. The food wasnt worth raving about.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
11th Mar 2014

On arrival staff kindly showed me to my room and offered me a free drink. All softdrinks are free to guests! Great shower facilities with free shampoo and soap! Bed ok, very creaky! Suprisingly good food in the pub, pork ribs were yum! Free salsa lessons and other entertainment on different nights. Only downside really is the location - just have to get the bus everywhere, but being on the Thames was nice too:-) Highly recommend, they aim to please!

Thank you for your feedback and recommending our hostel ! Hope to see you soon back in Travel Joy!