Reviews: hblack2

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 21

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

The pick up from the bus/train station was very convenient but to try and walk there from after the hours of pick up would be a pretty decent walk! The Mt. Fuji tour was a great experience, a little pricey, but get to see more than I would be able to see on my own! Wish the beds in the dorms had curtains to block light but overall it was a good experience! Everything was really clean, including bathroom and kitchen!

Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed our tour! We are considering instaling curtains in dorm at this moment. We are always trying to keep the place clean and confortable and thank you very much for making a commnt about it!

This is the place to stay in Osaka! The staff is amazing and helpful! Takoyaki party they had was such a great time and met awesome people! Only a quick walk from the Fukushima station in Osaka! I had a great time! In the dorms there the beds have curtains to block light which was very nice (:

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

Pretty easy to find, great location to the station which takes you anywhere in Hiroshima. Staff was friendly and talked to you. Met new people. Very inviting place and would go there again the next time in Hiroshima. Only down side was the construction next door at 8 am. I didn't have plans to sleep in but wasn't fond of that alarm over my own. Just a heads up but still a WONDERFUL place to stay (:

Thank you for staying with us! We are super happy with your compliments! We think meeting new people at a hostel is a must. There are no stranger here. Only friends who haven't met! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

12 of us were on a study abroad trip in a near by town and came to Xi'an for the weekend and staid here. Absolutely beautiful place! Since it was a groups of us we reserved 2 - 6 man rooms and when we got there they split us up which was disappointing and a key card didn't work for a room and went to the front desk several times for them to fix and still didn't work so some ended up sharing beds which was inconvenient, we still enjoyed ourselves! Worth it!! Guard was also asleep during night...

• 24th May 2014