Best Hostel City

Lisbon, Portugal

• 15th Jun 2014

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The cleanliness is not so good, I think they should improve this aspect related with the room, the common areas was really cleaning. The room was not refrigerated, it were very hot inside, not so good to sleep, I booked a female room for 10. And I should say that the breakfast was the best in all my trip, really good.

• 12th Jun 2014

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The Castle Rock hostel is excellent in all aspects, staff is very nice and friendly always helping, the location is perfect and the cleanliness too. I recommend this hostel for all people that want to visit Edinburgh.

• 9th Jun 2014

Hootananny Hostel

The security is not good and they tell us when we arrive in the hostel, this is a good point, but in the same time, we know that is not a safe place and we need to be careful all the time, I think the hostel needs to think in something to improve this point.Other problem was the noise during the night, there is a pub under the hostel. The problem is, we shouldnt make noise after 11h PM, is the rules of the hostel, but the own hostel made a lot of noise in the night, horrible to sleep.

• 4th Jun 2014