Very cool place to stay, big but still feels welcoming and homey. Absolutely gorgeous view out the back windows of the snow topped mountains, constant cleaning by the staff, good breakfast choices inclusive (all you can eat, of course), just outside the town centre but easy to find with directions given. Loads of help from the staff, cool little token system for laundry and the coffee machines. Would recommend.

• 16th Apr 2014

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Huge hotel-like building, very industrial feel, not welcoming at all. Made everyone in the rooms feel a bit too tense to get to know each other. Good breakfast, though, all you can eat. Lockers in each room so security is good. Only two showers per entire floor of people, but it suprisingly wasn't a problem with me since I would sleep in. Hard to find! Down the canyon, outside of the city. I wandered around for 2 hours before an American saw how lost I was and walked me to it.

• 11th Apr 2014

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Abhostel was great, and set the bar far too high for all my other hostels to meet! It was like staying in someone's home, without it feeling like they were looming over you. The atmosphere was great and super friendly and really helped everyone feel at ease enough to make friends and hang out happily. The only downside was there was no hot water in the showers, which was a real shame, but considering that was all, I'd give it a solid 9/10.

• 8th Apr 2014

Thank you soooo much for enjoying our hostel the way we designed it for :) we adjusted the the temperature, so we hope to welcome you soon :) Xb