WDj hostel, Warsaw, Poland
6.9
13th Apr 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. Only a communal bathroom with nowhere to out clothes and towel. Common areas were always empty and no bar made it hard to meet people. The beefs were uncomfortable and all beds were left dirty in the room I stayed in. I wouldn't recommend.

It is not possible to be all beds dirty. If that was you should come to the reception and ask to check that out. Why haven't you do that?

Fusion Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
11th Apr 2014

A very funky hostel - more like a hotel. The lift made getting bags to the room easy. Apron arrival the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and beds comfortable. The ensuite had the best shower I've ever had at a hotel and the second toilet and basin was really handy. The rotating bar was a great place to meet people and the restaurant was well priced and delicious. Would highly recommend.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7th Apr 2014

The second time I have stayed at a Meininger and I have not been disappointed. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Rooms are so well set up with ensuite, tv and hair dryer. Beds are made on arrival and location at the station makes traveling easy. Only let down was the construction out the front but this is beyond the hostels control. I will be using Meininger when ever possible during my trip.

We'd like to thank you for your kind comment, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you indeed again in Amsterdam! Your Meininger Team Amsterdam

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
14th Mar 2014

Helpful friendly staff. Great location to the tube in a very nice part of town. Interet was super fast and rooms were big. Lots of stairs made it a little difficult but staff offered to carry your bags. 24 hour manned reception was a great feature.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us - thanks for the nice review.