Location: Philippines, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Santorini Breeze Studios

Santorini, Greece

If you want to escape the busy part of fira or oia, then this place is great. The owner "Mike" was such an awesome person! I booked for a dorm and he upgraded me to a single en-suite, because there was a large group coming in and I still paid the same rate. He was also very helpful for me getting transportation, and told me which companies to avoid. And when ever I needed something he was there. There is also a bakery nearby and bar called tranquilo, I would book here again.

• 7th Apr 2014

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The best hostel Istanbul location is perfect and the staff was very helpful, specially Paco he was very helpful on great places to eat and gave great suggestion and advice places to see and prices of places. also the atmosphere in this place was great. only one thing that bothered me was that the dorm I stayed had a huge opening on top so when ever a bunch of people came in and had a blast you feel like your in the action. I would definitely book my stay here, when I come back.

• 26th Mar 2014

Arabian Nights

Cairo, Egypt

I really liked the atmosphere at this hostel. mahmoud and hassan where very helpful and always smiling. they also where concern if my trip was well and good. the sheets where pretty decent and there was hot water constantly. their tour packages where really good also. ask for mohamand. they where also helpful on where to go and what to avoid. overall if I would comeback and stay. excellent place.

• 20th Mar 2014

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Give guest a warning that place was under construction. and to put up signs on them or some blocks to prevent people from wandering there. or cover it because it does not look pleasant, also I would suggest to put hall way lights or stairway lights so guest will not trip.

We apologize for the inconvenience. One floor was temporary off for upgrading the facilities of the hostel. Everything now its done and we promise if you come back for the summer we will offer you the best accommodation you ever had in a brand "new" hostel atmosphere!