West Two London

The worst place I've stayed, we got the fourth floor and they don't have a lift, the beds make too much noise and they don't have stairs to get up! The toilets are awful and they aren't even in the same floor, luckily we just stayed one night. The only good about it is the location.

Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

This is a hotel, the only thing that has is that you can reserve one room with two beds and just pay for one bed, it is a little expensive but because it is a hotel!! The only thing I didn't like is you have to pay for the internet, 2 euro for 24 hours or 5 for the hole stay, for the cost of the room it should be included. It's a great location, near to Termini Station and to a Metropolitana Station.

It's a confortable location because it's near to Termini, but far to any place like the Colisseo, I didn't like the bedrooms, the beds are a little bit unconfortables. The staff is nice and the breakfast is 4€ but it's not bad.

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

Great location, near to the train station and a 15-20 minutes walk to center, very clean and there are 4 people per room so it's really confortable, and very safe.

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

It's a good place to stay, very calm and nice staff, but the location isn't very good. I don't have any other complain.

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

El frío que se pasa en las tiendas es horrible, deberían dar una manta más porque la que dan no es suficiente. Las cosas del supermercado de ahí son caras, pero hay un Lidl cruzando, puedes tomar el autobús a Venecia fácilmente. ¡Y que cobren el wifi es un asco! Además que tiene pésima señal.

Hostel California

Milan, Italy

Las camas de arriba no tienen escalera para subir, me parece estúpido que no les pongan. La limpieza no es pésima pero podría mejorarse mucho, para quedarse una noche, está bien, pero no más.

Sant Jordi Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

I've stayed in Gracia and Mambo Tango and when I go back to Barcelona, I definetely will stay there! :)

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

The location beats any inconvenient! The only thing I didn't like about the hostel was that you have to make check-in in another hostel and it's a 10 minutes walk, they said it's because they're making some changes, in that case, when it's over, it's going to be perfect! Very clean, comfortable, but the Wi-Fi is poor in the second floor. Anyway, I had a great stay and I definitely would come back again!