• USA, Female, 25-30
Station Hostel for Backpackers, Cologne, Germany
27th Jul 2015

The location was awesome, really close to the Dom and the hbf. I thought my room was clean and aside from being able to hear everyone else and doors slamming often, I really enjoyed my stay and would probably stay there again.

A&O Hamburg City, Hamburg, Germany
8.0
20th Jul 2015

Nice hostel. More like a hotel, lots of families and older people

A&O Hamburg City, Hamburg, Germany
8.0
18th Jul 2015

The hostel was fine. The location was kind of far from a train stop but there was a bus stop pretty close. The easy start breakfast for 3€ was great though. A little expensive and you have to pay for sheets but overall it was a nice clean place to stay

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
PLUS Camping Jolly, Venice, Italy
26th Jun 2015

I traveled with a large group and we LOVED this place.don't use the shuttle for the hostel because it costs 5 euro to get "into the city" and back but it takes you to an island is outside of the city and then you have to pay to use the "people mover" to get to Venice-walk to the bus stop (10 mins away) and use it to get all the way into town for the price of the people mover (1.30. We stayed in tents and they were great, they had an outlet so that was good and they lock.The pool is great too!

Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
5th Jun 2015

the hostel was great. clean rooms, clean showers, clean bathrooms, comfortable beds, big lockers in the rooms, free wifi everywhere, bar, friendly staff. No complaints at all!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
The Student Hotel Amsterdam West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
28th Jul 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room for 4 nights and loved the place. I was expecting it to dirty and hostel-like but it felt like a hotel, much nicer. The room was small, but perfect for what we were there for. The one downside is that it is about a 20 minute tram ride from the central station, but we got the 96 hour pass for the teams and it was perfect and only 21€. I definitely recommend this hotel. There are ping pong tables, bball court and other fun stuff there too

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel Centraal, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
29th May 2014

We enjoyed our stay, but the shower situation was weird. Having a bathroom/shower in our room was awesome, but there should be some kind of divider between the shower and rest of the bathroom so that the whole bathroom doesn't flood every time someone showers. Definitely could use more outlets too, we were struggling with the 4 that we could find. The steps were really steep but still manageable, we thought they were kind of cool really.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
1st May 2014

This hostel is awesome. Super clean, free linen, free towels, rooftop bar with view of the Fernsehturm and a good breakfast for a small fee. The best part is that each bed has a light and an outlet!! I hate having to struggle to find outlets in hostels and it wasn't an issue here. My friends and I kept saying all weekend how awesome the hostel is. We would definitely stay there again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel Posty Bremen, Bremen, Germany
18th Apr 2014

My friends and I really enjoyed the hostel. We were only there for one night, but having a sink in our room was really nice for brushing our teeth in the morning and the free breakfast was nice as well

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team