Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 28

One of the best hostels I've stayed in China. It's centraly located, they have good and cheap food, you have clean toilet and lockers in the room, free washing machine, super nice and helpful stuff! Thanks for everything!

Yamen Hostel

Pingyao, China

The building itself is really beautiful, with 3 courtyard. I think the price is a good value for money, the room was big, shower was with no hot water, they fixed it for me but it was still more cold than warm. The location is perfect, in the center of the old town, atmosphere i cannot judge as the hostel was empty but nice common area..they have cheap food and it was good, I had a good breakfast for 20 rmb. Stuff was not so friendly but I don't blame them...Pingyao is a dead dusty hole...

Great traditional hostel, so lovely!Atmosphere is simply great, I met so many nice people from all over the world.Stuff offer a dinner for a small price and it was delicious!We had dinner all together in the court.Stuff speak perfect English and they're always ready to help you with everything!One thing: if you are vegetarian the nearest place where you can eat is about 30min walk, tho the hostel can cook for you or there's a fruit shop 5min.To the most lively area:30min walk or subway 2 stops.

Really nice hostel! Good location, less than 10 min walking from The Bund (and that makes it a safe area), lockers in the rooms, really nice and helpuful stuff (they speak english), really good food, I used to have breakfast every morning (a bit pricey tho, more or less 60 cny but you gotta pay for western food in China!). I met really nice people from all over the places, perfect atmosphere!

• 27th Apr 2014

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hotel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again and you can recommend Mingtown to your friends^^

Hotel Chuo

Osaka, Japan

Good value for the money, but this place has no atmosphere at all. It's really cold (the feeling), a huge 9 floors building with a lot of rooms, sometimes it was a bit creepy, I think is ok if you're in a big group, not so ok if you are alone like I was..but stuff is helpful, they have free rental bike also. It always smells like sanitizer, well that means it's probably clean..

• 24th Apr 2014

Hostel Mundo

Kyoto, Japan

Lovely! I had great time here, stuff is super friendly, it was so cosy! The place is traditional japanese house, the location is central but at the same time quiet (no noise from the street), fresco and another market 5 minutes walking. Everything was perfect and I met nice people there, I def wanna go back in the future! Thanks!

• 21st Apr 2014

It was def the best hostel I`ve ever been even if the price was really cheap. It was super clean, really nice and friendly atmosphere, stuff super nice and helpful, big rooms with a lot of plugs, good facilities. And very cool traditional japanese style. Thanks for everything!

• 18th Apr 2014

Thank you very much for staying here with us Eleonora!! We are so so glad to hear that!! Have you slept on Tatami mat? It's very traditional mat for Japanese style room. Please enjoy Japan more and more. We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Have a safety travel!!!

It was great!Stuff were super helpuful, it was clean and very nice atmosphere!Good location, 100y store in 2 minutes, so the subwayand public bath (if you wanna take a sauna). Perfect value for money, it's one of the cheapest hostel in Tokyo and I think it's just perfect, I don't unerstand how people can write bad comments about it..also the stuff at the reception was super nice!Thanks for everything!

• 13th Apr 2014