Kingkool

The Hague, Netherlands

Great new hostel. The owner seems to be a really cool guy and the hostel has a lot of character. The room we stayed in was a little weird but not bad for a 16 person dorm. The only issue with the facilities was a major lack of plugs in the room, which meant that I had to leave my ipod charging overnight in the middle of the room. Other than that though it was all good.

Bermuda Triangle B

Cologne, Germany

A very nice B&B. It was a little expensive for my gf and I as we had normally been staying in hostels, but definitely worth the money. Really cool place, pretty much a small bachelor pad. Would have loved to stay longer, though there isn't all that much to see and do in Cologne other than check out the Cathedral.

Great location right at the main station. Breakfast was expensive, but they have a little kitchen that worked well if you wanted to make your own food. Berlin is amazing and we can definitely recommend the free walking tour! Overall a great spot.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your feedback. We hope we can assure you next time with our improved breakfast :) We wish you all the best, your MEININGER Team

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

They charge for bed linens (~2euro a night), but won't let you use your sleeping bag, which I thought was a bit of a money grab. However, other than that it was a great spot. Lovely staff, great kitchen and in an excellent location to explore all of Dresden!

Palace Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Outside of the city a little ways, but my girlfriend and I actually preferred this because it was such a lovely location overlooking the city. The fact that they had a free 18-hole mini put course beside the hostel only improved and already perfect stay. Would definitely recommend.

The only major issue we had with Downtown Backpackers was the group who came in at 2 in the morning and decided to start playing the piano and being very loud in the common area, which, was right across the hall from our dorm room that had very little noise protection. Other than that, the staff were very helpful and the kitchen lounge area was really pretty cool. Location is great!

Hi, thank you. We're sorry for the noisy night. Sometimes it is the price for good location with fair prices in the city center :)

Penzion Terra Banensium

Banska Stiavnica, Slovakia

Just an amazing stay here. The owners were so friendly and helpful! The room was gorgeous, as was the whole place. With a hot tub, sauna, and pool, it was very easy to relax at night, and then explore beautiful Banska Stiavnica during the day. Loved it!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Kitchen was awesome, and so were the beds and rooms and showers. No real complaints. My girlfriend and I had an excellent stay. Breakfast was cheaper here than at other Wombats Hostels as well.

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

The lady working was amazing! Very accommodating as we arrived very early in the morning. Breakfast was tasty, beds and showers were good. Wifi was fine. All round an excellent experience, plus the little guy (owner's son) was cute as heck!

ORANGE

Hvar, Croatia

Cleanliness was the major issue at Hostel Orange. Might have only been our room, as the other guests had no complaints and it was still early season, but it makes it tough for me to recommend. Location and facilities were decent though.

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Great Staff. super friendly and very helpful. Very clean with nice beds and individual lockers. Location is awesome, all round a great spot to stay in Split!

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Excellent Hostel all around with great staff and a good atmosphere! Would definitely recommend.

Vienna Hotel

Venice, Italy

Would definitely stay hear again. The value for money was excellent, and breakfast was great. Only real complaint was that the wifi was only for one hour and it was super slow because everyone was using it. Super frustrating! But other than that it was all good as long as you don't mind taking the train in to Vienna central. We had a Eurail pass so we didn't mind at all, actually kind of preferred it.

Wow Colosseum

Rome, Italy

Owner is great! Location is great! And great value for money! 2 rooms with 2 bunk beds in each. Great little shared kitchen, good wifi. You are within walking distance to everywhere at WOW, my girlfriend and I had a great stay!

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

Excellent value for money. Everything was great except for the wifi which was a little finicky and rarely worked in our room. Staff was very friendly, beds and rooms were large and comfortable, great kitchen and lounge area. All round an excellent hostel for a decent price!