Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This has been one of my favorite hostels so far on my trip. It was much more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff were very friendly and would buzz you up 24 hours a day. The rooms were small but nice. Female bathroom was luxurious. Common area was nice to hang out. They say wifi doesn´t work in the rooms, but it did for me and did not for my friend. Laundry services- they do it for you (wash and dry) for 4 euros. Although my clothes were not fully dry. But an amazing place in Lisbon.

Urban House

San Sebastian, Spain

Overall it was a nice place to stay. It was a little annoying to have our room in the other location which is a couple blocks from check in. The bathrooms were not kept particularly clean, just average. We had a private 2 person room and it was average.

Jorplace

The Hague, Netherlands

The place itself is decent for the money, but still don't expect to get what you paid for. We rented room 1 which was supposed to be an ensuite (and paid the ensuite price). But the shower was broken so they locked the door to it (and the sink and mirror were in the same room, working fine). So all we had was a toilet. The nearest sink with mirror was upstairs and clear across the property. The bikes are not well kept, do not rent from them. Also the staff were high. Will not be going back.

Hi Aubrey, Thank you for leaving a review. It always helps us. We have taken your review into account and as you might understand the shower is fixed again as well as the bikes. Unfortunately people have to tell us before something can really be fixed. We're sorry to hear that you will not be coming back as we will always inprove out business thanks to reviews like yours. Kind regards, Jorcrew