Smart Hyde Park View

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my stay here. It's quite value for money and the staff is quite friendly and helpful too. On the flipside, the main drawbacks are that there is only power supply outlet for a 9-person room and the rooms are equipped with rather small triple bunk beds.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Hi Thank you for your feedback, its important for us and it will definitely help us to improve our hostel. We hope to see you again. SHPV Team.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I personally think that the price is too high for the quality of stay I got at Smart Hyde Park Inn. This is my first time sleeping in a triple bunk bed and I wouldn't say that it was a very pleasant experience. The vertical space between the one bunk bed and the other on top is so small that I couldn't even straighten my back when trying to sit upright on my bed. The complimentary breakfast was way too simple. I'd expected more food variety and something better.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

We are sorry you weren't satisfied with our service. Our aim is to supply cheap and affordable accommodation to our guest at unique locations. We also offer free simple continental breakfast to our guests. We have different types of dormitories to suit different types of travellers depending on their budget.

Copenhagen Backpackers

Copenhagen, Denmark

My friends and I only found out when we arrive at the the registration counter at the "Copenhagen Backpackers" hostel that we needed to pay a mandatory DKK50 more per person for the bed linen . This compulsory additional charges were not included nor displayed when we made the online booking. I really didn't like this feeling at all because I feel as if I have been cheated.

• 17th Mar 2014