Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

The first night I arrived, there was no hot water. Apparently this was a planned thing that they did not announce to guests. Also another thing that isn't advertised is that you have to pay a 10 € deposit for a key card. You get it back when you check out but I did not know this so I didn't have enough euros on me which meant I had to use my card which incurred an extra fee at the bank for me. The individual lights, bed curtains and outlets were nice. Overall not awful but I wouldn't recommend.

Generator Hostel London

I really enjoyed this hostel! Right across the street from Kings Cross Station placed this hostel in an excellent location. However, I rarely had to use the subway as it did not take me more than 30 minutes to walk to the biggest destinations. The be inside the hostel was great and I in general loved the atmosphere. The only thing that stopped me from giving a perfect score was the really bad toilet seat covers. Only one of them were new, the rest were cracked and disgusting.

Howdy! Its fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the hostel and its facilities. I will most definitely pass on your feedback about toilet seas to our maintenance team, and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. We hope to see you again when your back in London! Best Wishes Nate – Guest Relations Team

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Overall, decently priced hostel and nothing really specific to complain about. Security is good. In fact, security is so good one day I stood at the front door for about 5 minutes ringing the buzz to be let in before anyone responded... The showers and toilets are very cramped. I also couldn't figure out the lights in all if them. Hostel was within walking distance to sites such as the Guinness Brewery, Trinity College. Also, not that hard to find. Free breakfast was a plus!