Reviews: monyschuk

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Beach Hostel

Split, Croatia

Awesome hostel, run by an awesome lady, with an awesome location by an awesome beach. Highly recommended!

Design Hostel Goli&Bosi

Split, Croatia

Very nice place, has kind of more of a hotel vibe. Staff were alright but weren't overly welcoming or helpful.

Situs Hostel

Split, Croatia

Seemed to only be run by one guy, who is very nice, but wasn't there when I came so I had to wait outside not really knowing what was going on. Very small and quiet, I had a good night but wasn't anything special.

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Only stayed one night but staff are awesome, atmosphere was great, and tons of options of things to do. A little difficult to find at first but that was the only issue I had.

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It's a party hostel, don't complain about how it's not clean or whatever. The staff are all absolutely amazing, the atmosphere is great and they let you know what's going on every night to make sure you have the best time. Drinking games at 8pm. Avery the dog puts the icing on the cake as well.

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Really nice place to stay. Nice and small and homey, everybody is friendly, staff is nice. Only stayed a night but enjoyed it very much. Staff went out of their way to help me do the things I wanted and pub crawls run every night. Super clean as well.

Hey thanks, hope to see you soon : )

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Meh. Weird crowd, everybody kept to their own groups which isn't good for solo travelers. Bar was dead. Decent enough hostel I guess but left early because Bratislava is boring as all hell. Move on.

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This will be the best hostel you ever stay at. Amazing atmosphere the whole time, amazing staff, amazing location. Can't even accurately describe how awesome this place is, experience it for yourself.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Amazing hostel. Unreal atmosphere, great people, great location and there's free pasta to make for yourself! Rented a couple longboards with a new friend and saw the city, which is something I haven't seen at any other hostel and made it even that much better for me.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Awesome hostel! Free dinner, great vibe, good people. I'll be back if I'm ever back in Copenhagen.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Right next to the train station and had a security guard for extra security. Really big and lacked that hostel atmosphere. Wouldn't recommend staying here if you're solo. Smallest showers I've ever experienced but not a huge deal. Pub crawl was fun, but you can do that from any hostel.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is unreal. Right near everything, great facilities, lots to do, and the staff are amazing. Got there and was smoking and drinking with a group for about half an hour before I realized they all worked there. Genuinely awesome people who like to have a good time and make your time here that much better. Stay here if you can!

Hi there, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it that you took the time to fill this out. We can learn a lot from your experience with us. It is amazing to read your nice message and to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will pass your message to all our staff members as well. Hope to see you back some day! Happy travels. Cheers, The Flying Pig

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The place was a ghost town the entire time, and I was there on a weekend. Didn't open the bar or put on any events like they say. They kick you out from 11-3 which is a total pain in the ass. The "lockers" in your room hold maybe a sweater or two, definitely not a backpack or luggage. Staff was very "meh" the whole time. Definitely won't be staying here again.

Overall great place. Friendly staff, good bar, not too far from everything, and really clean.

Was really hot with no AC and they wouldn't let us open the windows so got to sweat all night. Bathrooms had no ventilation so were really hot as well and smelled brutal. Bar was good and the food was decent at a decent price. Location is close to the train station but not the nicest area. Overall; meh.

The A/C is underway sorry that you had such issue without it. The smell is something we can sometimes not help in Bathrooms but we can look into adding an automated aerosol into the bathrooms, perhaps that would help? Thank you for your help in improving our hostel. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

The hostel is pretty expensive, but so is Zurich so you kind of have to expect that. It's also a little out of the way but there's a tram and a bus that takes you just down the street from the city core. Other than this my stay was awesome, the night staff at the bar were absolutely amazing and fun, and the hostel is very clean and nice. Overall great stay!

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Pretty good place to stay, was clean and comfortable. Didn't have a great atmosphere, the bar was kinda dead. Overall good place though!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

This place is awesome! Super close to the train station and easy to find. The atmosphere is very upbeat, especially in the Wombar, and very easy to meet people. The staff were very nice, but seriously can't say enough about the tour guides. The pub crawl, walking tour, and Dachau tour were unforgettable. Never felt unsafe, clean environment, and they give you a free beer when you walk in! Book this place!