Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
6.9
17th Jul 2014

I would say the Hostel stands out for its great bar, which is modern and cool. It is the heart of the place and in my picture the Hostel is a "sidedish": I had big problems with the description how to get there, very little Information is given. So I called four times to get help, noone answered the phone. When I arrived I got it: in a bar with loud music you won't hear it. I suggest to change that since it is not fun running around during the night and no help is given.

Guesthouse COOOOL, Busan, South Korea
24th Apr 2014

This is for sure the best Hostel I ever stayed in! Perfect location close to the beach, very clean, very modern and just the nicest host, who made us breakfast in the morning, so all guests could come together at one table - almost like home.

Dynamic Guesthouse, Busan, South Korea
21st Apr 2014

I liked staying in Dynamic guesthouse - the price was fantastic and so was the view from the 55th floor. Only confusing thing was that noone knew of the hostel im the building..

Miso Guesthouse and Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
16th Apr 2014

I loved staying at Miso because not only is the location just perfect in that neighbourhood, it felt like home because the owners are very, very nice and very, very helpful! I recommend it a 100%!