Stops Hostel Varanasi

Varanasi, India

Pankash (please forgive my spelling) and his staff went out of their way to do the extras. STOPS is the place to be in Varanasi.

Dear Fellow Traveller, Many Thanks for your valuable review. We are glad that the hostel was able to meet your expectations and we were able to lend a hand in helping you explore this beautiful city better. We want you to know that we'll be waiting to host you during your next visit to Varanasi and are working on all the feedback from our guests to pleasantly surprise you with an even better experience the next time you're here. Happy Travels, Stops Hostels Varanasi Team

Anjali Homestay

Mumbai, India

Great. Raj and staff were very helpful. Could use a little more A/C-fans in center dorm room.

365 Inn

Beijing, China

The most relentlessly cleaned washrooms in all of China. Hu, Lucy, Pang (Richard), Tina and all the other staff were great. Nice bar atmosphere too.

James and all the staff were a fantastic help, given my limited Chinese language skills. I picked a great place to stay while in Xian for two weeks. Even the cleaning staff were great and right on top of things. Located by The City Wall, and a subway station, I learned to travel the city with ease.

thank you to stay our hostel when you travel in Xi'an ,and also for the gift for us , we all like it and miss you hope to see you again

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Wada staff great. Monday dumpling night a good icebreaker. Cozy reading room.

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words! We love breaking the ice. Next time join us for our BBQ for more fun! =)

Daniel was especially helpful. I highly recommend this hostel. Seemingly pretty standard for Chinese hostels, no kitchen to cook your food, but I'm a street food person while here in China so it was fine. Stay at Le Tour and you'll be quite happy.